ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform

ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform 4.0 Nulled

No permission to download
baumgartner First Sergeant
Bronze Member
May 6, 2022
$2,608
thanks to dear member @baumgartner submitted a new resource:

ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform - ptcLAB is an laravel Based Script for Pay Per Click business. You can run your own PTC, PPC or PPV w

View attachment 21567

Download ptcLAB - Pay Per Click Platform Nulled Free CodeCanyon 28811404
ptcLAB is an laravel Based Script for Pay Per Click business. You can run your own PTC, PPC or PPV website within a minutes without any programming knowledge. Admin able to set unlimited links from admin panel, and when user click or view those they will get paid. Its an online Earning Platform for both Site owner and User. our system is fully dynamic, Easy to use, User...

Read more about this resource...

I want the Ptc LAB 3.2 script and I would like to know if it asks for the license code to activate it.
I have downloaded it from other pro platforms when installing it always asks me for an activation license.

for Downloaded MEmbers ,please download nulled version from here.it is not require credits

Hidden text for users: coreulmex2

sorry about that ,we will check carfully.Whenever if you find any problem, please leave a message .we will reply it quickly and solved your question

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded ptclab, but when I try to login to the admin panel, it says 500 server error. What could be the problem?

maybe it is database version question .i use lastest version ,it is very nice ,no problem.

how to fix

backend 500 server error

how to fix other php bug

please download new version from here or website,they are php bug.

fix dashboard 500 server error
fix deposit 500 server error

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I downloaded it here yesterday. admin panel problem solved. deposit 500 server error but not.

Hi I am unable to download it. I don't have credits. And I have hostinger hosting. Will it work on sub domains? And how can I download it. Thank you

Hi I am unable to download it. I don't have credits. And I have hostinger hosting. Will it work on sub domains? And how can I download it. Thank you
maybe first ,you need to read credits rules or share your content to earn credits

Back